Friday, October 24, 2008

Think You Can Do It Better?

I feel like I'm talking to a know-it-all teenager who thinks they are smarter. Okay, you are so smart, you do it. I'm tired of banging my head up against a wall trying to explain this to you. You've never lived outside of the US like I have. You have never experienced socialized medicine like I have. (Sidebar note here, my own daughter also has been a victim of socialized medicine like I have been.)

You want change, well you sure are going to get it. The only problem is, I can't escape the mistakes you are about to make. You are too inexperienced to understand how to implement true change. You are just a sheep following the herd. Your friends are jumping off the bridge, so you will too. You want someone else to do it for you because you have spent too many years having someone else do it for you. You want a welfare state, you want wealth without having to work for it.

I'm screaming into the wind, but I will NOT vote for Obama.

No comments: